Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waiting...thinking...waiting

Waiting...waiting...waiting...for baby learning!  Still plugging away :) 

One good thing about being out of the lifestyle for a bit is that you get a clearer head about where you want to go in the lifestyle.  It's funny that back in May/early June, Mr. Learning and I were such in a strange spot with swinging.  We were running around meeting a ton of couples and basically it got exhausting!  I hated "dating" other couples, meeting for drinks, wondering if there was any attraction, etc.  I really enjoyed the hotel party scene and the clubs.  You know right then if attraction was there, if it was, you are ready to roll.  Meeting on dates, yeah, I don't see us ever doing that in the future.  Arranging for sitting, etc.  seems like a hassle to me.  If we do partake in the future, I forsee us slipping over to a club or party and just linking with others.   

 I feel so much better about posting about the regulars/chemistry's though I do admit to not wanting to face them for a bit.  Yeah, immature but in a way, thus is where I am at.  I'm questioning our swinging style a tad.  Is it better to find a couple, screw the hell out of them, and never meet again? Or is it better that you have regulars? I'm leaning towards the screw and run lately.  Luckily we have a ton of months to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping everything is going well with life. Hope to see you around soon, babe!

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete