Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's been a little over two months...

I haven't been here in so long, it's not even funny! Goodness...see what pregnancy brings you. I'm about 24 weeks along right now and bigger than all outdoors. That's okay though. The baby is healthy and I finally am getting back on track. I had to hit a dietician this past week because I was gaining too much weight :( Fortunately, I found the issue, eating too darn much. When I asked my doctor a few months back about my calorie range she noted to eat 300 calories more a day. Well I thought that would look like 1700-2000 but infact I should have been only eating 1500 a day. Thus the massive weight gain in two months. I basically have to maintain my current weight for the rest of the pregnancy.

Okay swinging wise, well that was done back in July. We went away with our regulars and the chemistrys in September and that was fun. Mr. Learning and I did our thing while they enjoyed each others company. It was finally nice that the regulars got to be with a cute couple. We've seen who they have been with so finally they hit in their league. We hit a party to socialize back in October to say goodbye to everyone. I have to say, it was ackward as a hell but it was a good closure to say goodbye to everyone we met. We are now officially retired in that area. We essentially have not seen the chemistry's since September nor the regulars. It's just wrapping up I guess. We are still in periodic contact by facebook but essentially, it's done too. Maybe they were all what I call transitional friends, they are in your life as long as they are supposed to be and transition out accordingly. Or maybe they were never friends, just swing partners.

So we are essentially floating right now. I'm not too sure if that's a great place to be but that's where we are. We have been busting our butts for months, getting the house ready, going back to our normal vanilla life, which is nice and quiet. Exactly where it's supposed to be, right? LOL...

1 comment:

  1. Veronica and I have had some friends who have dropped in and out of the lifestyle over the years, sometimes several times. So you're going back to your nice and quiet vanilla life, that can be only temporary, if that's what you want.

    I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete