Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Taking a mental health day :)

I'm taking a mental health day today. It was totally planned so I didn't have any cancellations to make with anyone but it feels so great to be off of work for the day. I haven't had a full regular work day off since July. I slept in and woke up with Mr. Learning and sent him off to work. It's 11 am and I'm still in my jammies right now. My plans for the day include getting an oil change and getting my hair cut and colored with Mrs. Regular. I haven't seen her in a month so it will be great to have a little time to spend with her. I miss them, not really in the sexual longing sense but I miss the energy that they brought to the table. It's just life, but they turned out to be great friends in addition to great swing partners. We got a call from Mr. Regular yesterday inviting us down to their house on Wednesday night. So we will be spending the night at their home and then going off to my inlaws place for Thanksgiving.

We are almost done nesting. We have been hitting it hard because our family/close friends baby shower is out our house. We invited the Chemistry's and the Regulars to our shower...funny huh? We are hoping that the Chemistry's and the regulars are able to hook up before/after the shower because they had some awesome chemistry going on. We only want the best for our friends.

It appears that I have popped out pregnancy wise overnight. On Saturday, I felt a lot of pressure in my stomach and I swore on Sunday when I looked in the mirror that my belly now is larger than my boobs. I'm a 36C girl so I was like, "Aha, there you are baby!". The only thing that was pretty small on my body was my waist so it's gone now. It's funny how your body slowly changes with expecting. I kind of thought it was going to be overnight but it was pretty gradual. My breasts are still the same size though :)

Life is good though. I'm adapting better for the future changes. I'm the type of person that hates change but I'm getting better. It just takes me a while to transition into things...

2 comments:

  1. You should treat yourself as often as you can. A happy mom-to-be is of utmost importance to the baby. Also it's nice to see you only wanting the best for your friends. You are a true team player dear.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mental health days are great, I'm glad that you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete