Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Learning to swing...

Okay, every swinger couple has their story. Some more fun than others. We started our journey about a year ago. During a fantastic weekend in Chicago, while Mr. Learning2swing was banging me, he was wanting to know my fantasy. He was drunk at the time so I totally thought it was safe so he asked if I ever thought about being with another female and I had so I mentioned it. I thought it was safe and he wouldn’t remember so I opened up and started talking about it. It was a fabulous night and the next morning we never mentioned it. Heck, we didn’t mention it for about five months.

We had a vacation popping up in August of 2009 and I saw Mr. Learning2swing had been peeking at some swinger sites. I was mortified. I remember being so pissed off at him that words cannot describe how freaked out I was. I thought then swinging was all about cheating. I did some research, came across a message board, and it helped explore my interest in it. I didn’t mention it to Mr. Learning2swing that I found the websites or the board. While on vacation, we were having a lot of fun. Hit Las Vegas for the night and went to a strip club and I was hooked. I enjoyed watching him get grinded on by the stripper and I enjoyed her too. So we decided to put a profile up on an active swinger site and the first weekend back from our vacation, we hit a house party. I was so nervous going in. My thoughts were “what if I see anyone I know?” “what if people want to have sex with me?” so I proceeded to dry heave and almost have a panic attack. Mr. Learning2swing offered to leave but I was like “we came this far…why not try?”. It was interesting. Our only goal was to observe and observe we did. It was a small venue, about 20 people set up in a regular house. We chatted with a few people and that’s it. Mr. Learning2swing had a woman molest him, I had some older guy describe how it was fun to hear your partner cum (I wasn’t really prepared for that conversation yet). We saw a few drunk couples, girls getting chocolate eaten off their boobs, and couples making out with each other. We were not attracted to anyone but it was fun to get out and observe.

Since then, we’ve hit a few clubs, parties, a swinger B&B, and a meet & greet. We have some fun stories that I would like to share, thus, this website is going to be my venue.

We are very much in love, normal, college educated, middle class income couple. We are in our mid-30s with no kids. We are not perfect looking but we are cute. I have that teacher or the librarian next door. I’m a solid size 14 so I’m not a stick. Swinging has increased my confidence in myself,helped me with my shyness, spiced up our sex life, and helped us get out a ton more. It has brought us incredibly closer and the communication is so much better than before. So welcome to our swingland adventures…

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Hubman told me I should read your blog so I am hitting it from the very beginning. And BTW: The baby is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica! I've been reading yours forever but my damn Iphone will never post a comment :( I finally made it to my desk top.

    ReplyDelete