Monday, May 24, 2010

Chemistry...and coming out of shell?

We've been having some vanilla weekend's for the past few weeks. We tried hooking up with a new couple but of course, that schedule thing has been screwing us for months now. It seems like every time we chat with a couple, our schedules are not jiving with theirs. That's okay but I'm feeling mildly out of the swing of things, if that makes any sense. This past weekend we spent part of the weekend up north trying out our new tent at a scary ass camp ground. Yeah, not fun but at least we know the tent is going to work out. While we were there, we were able to hit a microbrewery and explored the town a bit. Mr. Learning2swing had a slight buzz going on and after we left the brewery we went on a trail walk and had some fun. We giggled about it because a year ago, this would have never happened. I always like it when Mr. Learning2swing has a slight buzz. He gets fun crazy and his energy is amazing. He's a very smart and serious guy so when this side of him comes out, it drives me nuts...he's way too cute. Then we had a birthday party for a nephew and then came home for the evening. We were so tired from camping, we sacked out early. On Sunday we spent the day with the regulars so it was great to see them, even if it was in a vanilla since because they had family over for the pool party. Of course we are eager to get with them again but it's not looking too good schedule wise for about another month. The weekend that they are available is a weekend we are not so it's looking like mid to late June. I keep on telling myself we are patient!

We have a hotel party coming up on the 5th of June and we are looking forward to it. I can't speak for Mr. Learning2swing but I'm excited to get out and meet up with some of our friends that we have made. We started hitting this massive party in a metro-area about 2 hours from our home. I grew up on that part of the state so when we went there, I must say, it felt like home. The party was fabulous and we were welcomed with open arms. It was amazing because we had hit parties before yet we had never had people who actually wanted to talk to us. We hit it off with quite a few couples just talking and flirty. That's where we met Mr. & Mrs. Chemistry. They are an adorable couple in their early 40s...smoking hot, both of them. He is tall as can be and I so want to climb that tree :) she is an amazing passionate woman who knows how to kiss. I have to say, both are my favorite kissers that I have experienced so far in the lifestyle. We all have chemistry but...Mr. Learning2swing shyness has been a slight factor with them. I was chatting with Mr. Chemistry last night and he noted that Mr. Learning2swing needs to show some interest in his wife. I know this and have been encouraging him to show his fun side (which comes out at three beers but I would like to see that when he is sober). Mr. Learning2swing is interested in her but his shyness is getting the best of him. It is difficult for him to be more assertive. Heck, it took him four/five dates with me to even kiss me so in a swing context, it's like "whoa, how do you get him to connect with others?". I'm kind of at a loss. I don't want to push it but there's a slight chance that we may be able to hook up with the Chemistry's but a lot of it is dependent on Mr. Learning2swing's interaction with Mrs. Chemistry and I don't blame her on this at all. If he doesn't show her interest, how can she read him? Three out of the four have excellent chemistry but it needs to be four out of the four. Chemistry's are full swap and they would like to see where the chemistry goes as...I'm wondering that too. I figure worst case scenario heavy flirting and another month goes by without playing or best scenario, well you know what that is. Now that's a nice thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment