Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There's a chance that regulars want to go...

I had the day off yesterday and I was texting back and forth with Mr. Regular. We have this couple that we swing with regularly so it's been nice. We haven't been with them sexually in the past two months because they have been heavily hit with vanilla stuff that gives them weekend commitments for about 3 months. Needless to say, we miss them terribly. We have seen them but we just couldn't get any adult time. Which is okay, family does come first. Come June, their commitment is going to diminish for a bit so it's like please pencil us in. Anyways, we were texting back and forth and the topic came up about "I would like to stick my cock in you" and I noted "now that would be fun" and then he said "I would like Mr. Learning2swing to fuck Mrs. Regular" and I noted "heck yeah" (as you can see I need to strengthen my sex talk a little...I'll work on that). He came back and said "Would you and Mr. Learning2swing want to do that" and I wrote back "We have talked about it and if you ever asked, we would jump on the opportunity in a heartbeat". Mr Regular said "I'm going to ask Mrs. Regular if she would be interested". Our regulars are soft swap only. They have been in the lifestyle for over two years and have yet to gone full with anyone. We know that they play with our couples but we don't ask the extent. They were our first and we of course, want them bad but understand that if they don't want a full ever, we are okay with it but man, it would be hot.

If you told me three months ago that I would be even considering a full swap, I would have said NEVER. The longer you are in the lifestyle and the more you are exposed to it, the more difficult it becomes to stay soft. That curiousity is there...it's almost like a bad hungry desire when you have chemistry with others. So we'll see but even the thought of Mr. Learning2swing screwing Mrs. Regular excites me way too much. They both are shy and Mrs. Regular does seem to bring out the best in Mr. Learning2swing. I enjoy watching them together. Mr. Regular is fun and I enjoy being with him and of course, I'm curious as all heck on how he screws. I guess this is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment