Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Swing Anniversary to Us!

It's our swing anniversary! A year ago today we decided to take the plunge and create a profile. It happened when we were in Colorado Springs and we just got back from a strip club. The strip club was horrible but it was fun creating the profile. Its been an entertaining year. Our lives will be totally different a year from now so we are living in the moment.

It's been a while since we have been to a hotel party...lets see two months? There's one five minutes from our house tonight so we are going. A year ago, if you would have told me that I would love hotel parties, I would have thought you would be crazy. Over the past year, I grew to love them because it's one place where you don't get truly rejected in the lifestyle. If people are truly not interested in you, they don't spend chatting your ear off and flirting. I've gotten better at communicating, flirting, and socializing at these parties. Back in the day, Mr. Learning and I supported the wall. Now we are cutting a rug on the dance floor. We'll we may dance some but I don't want to overdue it. I'm still not able to have sex or masturbate...blows but at least I can still blow Mr. Learning!

3 comments:

  1. We have often joked about what should the gifts associated with swing anniversaries. Maybe the first should be latex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you two! I've enjoyed following your journey here and look forward to seeing what's to come.

    ReplyDelete