Saturday, August 7, 2010

The lil bean is alright :)

I have to say that I was pretty down the past week. After the spotting returned on Monday, I was like, "oh not again". When I chatted with my doctor on Tuesday, she had me discontinue the workouts and the sex until further notice. I understand the sex part but I was really trying to barter out some working out. After four minutes of listening to me, she was like "what do you not understand? no working out at all" in her calmest, most sweetest voices because she is a really sweet doctor. She set me up for an ultrasound on Friday. I got my scan and I have a rather active bean inside of me. The sac looked good and heartbeat was strong. My fears were lifted because I swore I was not pregnant and I lost the baby. I was wrong so far so good for baby. Just a few more weeks until we are out of the woods.

This weekend is the first weekend that we are hanging out at the home alone since April or May. It's what we really need. Our pacing is run run run run and that needs to slow down. I'm going to attack the house and do some massive cleaning. Mr. Learning is going to smoke a turkey and paint. Nice, huh? We live in a cool area. Initially I did not like it because it's a little more conservative than what I was used to but living in an urban area really gets you more in tune with the world around you. Yes, there are shops that I'm dying to come to town that don't make sense why they are not here yet, but give it a few years, they will be here. So today we are going to go about life for the first time in months in our home and that feels, well terrific. Here's to a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment