Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What to do? What to do?

Okay, ever have this happen? You really like a couple a lot.  They are smokin hot, talking smoking. But...your vanilla life in the future could instersecr big time in the future? That's where we are at.  We love the DJs but Mr. DJ is in my field.  We'll he'll be in my field when his finishes his masters.  He lives in the area that I work in and most of his former coworkers have came to my work place.  I'm in a good spot with my job.  In fact I could be a supervisor down the road and thus puts me in a bind because what if in the future.  Yeah, totally enjoy them but I'm thinking we shouldn't enjoy them fully lol.  

1 comment:

  1. Veronica and I approach this with an "honor amongst thieves" attitude- what are they gonna do, out you as swingers? And for all you know, they have the same concerns as you do. Why not just share your concerts with them?

    ReplyDelete