Saturday, January 14, 2012

Full moon weeks tick me off :(

Vanilla: I believe there is a direct correlation between the full moon and people's behavior.  Really, there must be because it was a strange week this week.  I'll start off with the challenging.  Work.  Yup, not fun with dealing with outside companies who are supposed to be on your side yet their ego's get into the way.  They don't get that we all are working for a common goal.  They think their way is the only way.  Unfortunately, their way is full of gaps and when they eventually get caught with their pants down, well, lets just say I don't want to be a part of it so I spoke my mind.  Nicely of course and was very professional but now my boss has to have a meeting next week because of what happened.  I pray that she has my back.  If she doesn't, it's sad because I am right on this.  I offered to meet with the people who complained but instead of addressing it with me, they are going straight to the boss.  Fuckers.  So I feel I have no recourse but in the end, I guess karma will come to bite them in the ass.  So that's the shitty thing that went on with me this week.  I am really good, I mean really good, at what I do.  I know my job, I know it well and when people question my ethics, I get really pissed off.

The good: I think I gave a good interview.  It lasted about 2 hours.  It was an interactive interview where I was asking the president of the company questions and she was asking met questions.  I like what they are doing.  I really think that they are a respectable firm making change in people's lives  I loved her energy, attitude, and style.  She told me at the end that if I am a match, she will bring me in to meet the team because there is some anxiety about getting a new manager because they are all seasoned staff.  I told her that I am very open to it since if we all do not jive with each other, I would want to know because I expect some harmony within the unit and if not, I will respectfully decline to join the team.  I will keep you posted if I get a 3 interview.

Swinger: Humm, as usual, nothing but hey, that's okay.  We've seen the regulars so they keep us on the up to date drama in the community.  There's always a bunch so I'm glad we are out of that aspect.  Though, I totally miss the social aspect.  There's a big party for Mardi Gras and they asked if we wanted to go but we declined.  Since we have no childcare and are not big fans of leaving our child alone with a sitter yet, we will not go.  It's nice to hear their excitement about meeting couples and hitting it off.

Humm...my friend Josh @ The journal to a sexually open marriage had a full swap last night.  I am so excited for them as Josh has met my doppelganger (minus the evil) and fucked the shit out of her last night.    And of course, my friend Hubman has been able to have two full swaps recently.  You guys rock.  I'll spend tonight catching up with my other blog friends but you guys rock and of course give me inspiration that one day too, we will swing again.

2 comments:

  1. If it's the right fit, I hope something works out with the job prospect!

    While 2 swaps in one weekend was fun, it was also the first time in 3 1/2 yrs of swinging that something like that happened, I doubt it will happen again any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the job hunt. Meshing with a team is important. Just don't get your hopes up too far. They may initially decide to dislike you because you are an 'outsider'. That will change with time.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Mame

    ReplyDelete