Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I had my 6 week postpartum checkup.  I'm in the clear!  So I'm excited, I'm all thinking that I was going to get some last night...waited...waited...waited...waited...to finally giving up :( Mr. Learning was pre-occupied with work.  Bah! He apologized but I was so bummed out.  He absolutely hates his job, loves the company but hates the people he deals with.  He's too analytical for his job.  Poor Mr. Learning has never had a career that he is passionate about.  Thus, he is always miserable with his work life, which impacts us because his mood can be preoccupied.  I joked this morning that he needs a Monday-Friday antidepressant so he can make it through the week.  I on the otherhand, love what I do.  I'm good at it :) I know how to leave work at work and believe me, I have a job that is prone to come home with you.  Luckily, I've learned great skills to keep it separate.  Now only if Mr. Learning could do that. So here's to sex wishes...because using my viberator every night is not as good as Mr. Learning.

2 comments:

  1. Its always fun to be in the clear. You might want to have some lube around, because some women have dryness issues as a result of the hormone surprise you are still experiencing as your body settles back to your pre-pregnant self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica...I'm hoping all goes well...soon :) It will be nice when these hormones settle down.

    ReplyDelete