Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love my family :) I'm blessed with an amazing husband, a beautiful son, amazing parents, and supportive in laws. How did I get so lucky? I have no idea but it's nice to be surrounded by loving, supportive individuals. I'm counting my blessings.

Bow chic a wow wow....Mr. Learning & I got it on last night and it was nice. After some lube (thanks Veronica), relaxing, and me in top we were able to go through with it finally. He had no issues with cumming at all with using a condom but I had some trouble...that and listening to the darn baby monitor. Next time we are going to have to shut that thing off because I had trouble getting into the zone. My mind was just bouncing bouncing bouncing! Not good :( but I still had fun.

I'm feeling better about myself. Getting fitting clothing does help a ton. I think I'm going to glam up a bit. Maybe accessorize some more...I maybe chunky right now but I'm still cute. So I might as well put my best foot forward and work with what I got and I hate being miserable and having major body issues. It will just take some time :) and I do have time.

1 comment:

  1. No baby monitor during sex. If the baby really wants you, he will let you know.

    And go get yourself something cute. May I reccomend the surplice top, (low cut and drapey) and the push up baby doll nightie (put the girls front and center-provides a curtain for the parts you may not be in love with right now.)

    ReplyDelete