Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mrs. Regular came up for lunch and we talked about what was going on with them swinging wise.  I was put in a semi bad position yesterday.  If I had a crystal ball, I should have known this was coming.  What do you do when you know too much? Do you spill the beans and blab everything? Or do you keep your mouth shut? Do you provide insight or keep quiet? I would like to hope that I provided inight, consoled, and kept my mouth shut about what I knew.  It's a spot that I don't want to be in again.  They have to make sure they do what's right for them.  I congratulated her on the communication she has with her hubby and how much they have grown as a swinging couple.  They have expanded their horizons, found a sexy couple, and also identified potential flags for them. Most people would have ignored the signs, kept their months shut, but communication with them is key.  Impressive...which lead me to again think that swinging can be complex.  There are so many different dynamics that come into play when swinging.  It's not for the faint of heart. When emotions start getting tugged in different ways, it gets complicated.  The complications can be vast and lead to seeds of doubt.  So I guess you can say "when in doubt....do not swing!" because you can step back from the situation, get some insight, and decide then what to do. 

Baby learning is getting on schedule at night!  I'm so excited :) he's going about 3.5 hours between feedings and all I can say is that 3.5 hours between feedings is heaven.  Mr. Learning
takes the 10-1 shift and I'm on the 1-7 shift.  So far it's working and we both are getting more than 5 hours of sleep at night.  Not bad for a six week old, er?

Balancing vanilla life is now coming into play.  The next four weekends we are racing.  Two of those weekends we are staying overnight some where. I'm not looking forward to that yet.  One weekend we have to go to a birthday party for the godfather out of town and the other us where we are spending the night at our favorite resort hotel.  If things get bad, we can forgo the resort(our inlaws will take our place) but no getting out of the birthday party :( I'm not looking forward to that because I'm still semi pissed at the girlfriend of the godfather.  When baby learning was 2 weeks old, they came to stay the weekend and brought their sick kids.  Needless to say, baby learning got sick at 2 weeks old for 2 weeks and Mr. Learning got it too :( I haven't chatted with her since then.  I know I need to get over it but I still cannot get over her ignorance because she knew coming in the kids where sick.  On the first day she noted it was allergies, on tge second day she fessed up to having the kids go to the doctor two days prior to the stay.  Humm!!! I'm getting to be a protective mommy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment