Thursday, October 13, 2011

I've honestly been trying to post over a week now but I honestly did not know what to say except that I've been doing well, very well. My self esteem is getting better, which awesome. I am getting to my normal. I have to admit that I did try the anti-deppressant for a few weeks but after some wacky side effects, I decided against it. Looking back, I don't think I was too depressed but I was extremely overtired. We were not sleeping a bit, which was not good. Baby learning is back on track and sleeping as sound as sound as could be.

As for swinging. It is always going to be there. We are going to a meet and greet event next weekend. We are going to be our friends "wingmen" because they have been dying to check out the venue. We'll see how it goes. I'm dressing up and I can't wait. Here's the cool outfit that I'm going to wear...so excited to just dress up.

Lots of stuff is swirling in my head this week. Mr. Learning found out that his office is officially closing in one year and two months. We are being offered a relocation package to his new office which is an hour away. We have a couple of choices, one is to take the package, two is to do the commute, three is for him to take the job and me to give up my job. The cons, is that I love my job, get paid very well in my field, and I am comfortable. The pro is that we offer my son the gift of our time. Don't know what to do but yet I do. Scared, hate change, but sometimes risks are worth taking, aren't they?

1 comment:

  1. You are going to look really hot in this dress. We love the pinup vintage look ,and dress that way often. Hope you guys have a great time.

    ReplyDelete