Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bahbahahahahaha....

Can you see that i'm totally nerved up about Saturday. Got any tips on how to get a great smile on, feel good about yourself, and not feel like a total freak in front of your friends, friends?

I wish I could access my "go in and just don't give a fuck" but I do. I do care about how I am judged. That's what I sometimes hate about the lifestyle and I'm vulnerable right now. Besides doing the internal chant of "I can do this" "I can do this" "I can do this" when I don't feel like I can. When I feel overwhelmed in a new situation, I'm quiet, pull back, and watch. Sometimes that gives a bad impression and that is not what I want to do.

1 comment:

  1. Don't want to be the center of the conversation, try asking a couple of questions and make the person you are talking the focus.

    ReplyDelete