Monday, September 5, 2011

I would first like to thank Hubman for the shout out on his blog. Thanks a bundle :) The blogs that I follow mean a ton to me because it makes me feel less lost in the lifestyle.

Things are going good. I think I finally got a flow going now and feel better, less overwhelmed. Baby learning has been very kind lately allowing us to sleep the majority of the time. His first tooth came in and it's like "oh thank you! " this whole teething process is not fun but I'm glad to see that we are on our way with it. He's getting to that fun age. Six months is amazing and he is so interactive right now. I just love him and he's a ton of fun. Watching him interact with the environment is enough to bring a smile to your face. He's a gorgeous baby and his smile is infectious.

On the lifestyle front, I've noted on our profile that we are semi-retired. We'll be able to hit a few parties throughout the year but going out to meet others is essential dead until we get to a proper place. Which I'm okay with. I figure if we can hit a party at least four times a year, I would be satisfied. The regulars are throwing a private party in two weeks but I'm apprehensive to go. After checking out their certs from their friends, I can honestly say that we are no not up to the mustard on that group. Their profiles look amazing. I'm sure they are totally nice people but to tell you the truth, I don't want my self esteem to take a hit so I think we are going to steer clear. I'm still not confident enough to swing. The weight is slowly coming off but my workouts have been lacking because I lost my motivation. It's funny when I thought that we were not going to swing for a while, the workouts decreased completely. I guess I can honestly say that working out was a motivator to swing. I will plan on hitting the gym tomorrow. I do miss it and regardless if we are swinging or not, my ass needs to work out.

On other lifestyle news, the geeky couple is on a break. I wondered what the heck happened with them. I sent her a nice email but I have yet to hear back from her. I really liked her so hopefully she is okay. Him on the other hand, well, it would have been nice if he was just not too eager trying to sell himself. I guess I could see that coming kind of. There's nothing like a couple who hits it hard without some balance. Its shame when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :-)

    My ass needs to work out too, let's go together. Oh wait, that's not such a good idea, I'd be hopelessly distracted...

    ReplyDelete