Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah yes, the Chemistry's!

The chemistry's came and went and can I tell you, it was simply amazing!!! They came in on Friday night and stayed at a camp ground.  We went over and sat around the fire. We discussed being pregnant and all that jazz.  Mr. Chemistry has a thing for pregnant chicks :)  Then Mrs. Chemistry offered to take Mr. Learning on a tour of the cabin.  Mr. Chemistry leaned over and kissed me noting that he missed me and was happy to see me.  Mr. Chemistry leaned in and said "let's go join them".  One thing lead to another and we were all naked enjoying ourselves fully.  I loved every second of it.  It was so freaking hot.  At one point I was grinding against Mr. Chemistry, he had his hand on my neck, fingers inside of me, and I just was gazing into his eyes that had that utter lust glow.  Mrs. Chemistry was amazing, her body just stunning on how she reacted to Mr. Chemistry giving it to her in the ass.  She had a horrible run in at the waxer so her nether region was off limits so no play from me nor Mr. Learning.  I have to say that it was one of our best lifestyle moments.  Everything felt natural and safe.  They always leave me wanting more and more.  We hung out with them out Saturday and showed them around our city.  We had a good time and flirted with them.  Very hot and Mr. Chemistry whispered in my ear how much they enjoyed the prior evening.  Amazing !

I think we needed to take the past week to reflect on where we should go.  We are swinging as long as we can so sit back and keep joining our journey.  We are going to hit a club in Montreal this week.  We are only spending one night there.  We have yet to find any adult entertainment in Quebec.  I'm sure we will stumble on it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment