Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why why why do we get into these type of situations?

Okay so I'm sitting in swingers limbo now...regulars wanted to go to a swingers nudist campground.  We weren't doing anything this weekend so we decided to go.  Hummm...second guessing that decision now.

  They invited a new couple that they met a few weeks ago.  We havent met them prior so we didnt know what we were walking into.  The kast time we met anither couple with them it was their friends in Chicago.  They were old and freaky.  This new couple are very nice to chat with but we totally have no interest in them at all...not our type.  For me the guy is way to short and the gal doesn't bring anything to the table.  I think the biggest thing is the personality is flat.

The one thing that had gotten us in the whole is that we are feeling like we are intruding.  It started out as fine but it grew more ackward as the night progressed.  It's like we are intruding on their second date.  Very ackward...

We have this flat out rule with our friends if you want to be with another couple, go be with another couple.  If you are expecting us to be into group stuff if we are not into all parties, well I can't.  I wish I possessed the skill to fuck my husband when I'm in a situation like that but I can't.  It's like a deer in headlghts and I don't want anything to do with it at all.  I'm feeling like that today.  Who knows what the day will bring but to tell you the truth, I need an attitude fix stat!  I need to be my charming Learning self but I feel kind of trapped in this limbo situation.  I guess it makes it worse that accomodations is a fifth wheel.  When we went to bed last night the whole place was completely rocking from regulars and the new couple fucking in their own beds.  I think I need to shoot myself because I'm just kind of uncomfortable right now and hoping the day will pan out okay.  Please let me have an attitude adjustment, please!        

No comments:

Post a Comment