Sunday, July 4, 2010

Life is interesting...

Life is interesting...first off I found out the we are expecting our first child. We are terrified but excited.  We have been married for almost six years now so it's time.  We are at a good spot in life.  We love each other, our communication is great, and we have had time to have fun.
  
So where does that leave swinging life? To tell you the truth, I don't know...yet.  I do know that we will not be going out on any dates while I'm pregnant because that just seems way too odd.  I figure we will do the parties until I show.  Then if our friends that we have met still want to hang with us...well terrific.  We still plan on hitting the Montreal club. From there, well I'm sure I'll keep you all posted

We told our regulars.  They are estatic for us.  We went to a nudist camp ground with them Friday night and had a blast.  Its one of the best in the midwest.  We were very scared to go nude but it was okay.  There were all shapes and sizes at the camp.  Mr. Learning didn't even undress in front of me seven years ago...now he got naked at a nudist camp!  Love it! We played volleyball and that was entertaining.  They take it very seriously.  There was nothing swingerish going on in plain view.  Funny thing we noticed is that there was a ton of possible bi guys because they were grinding on other guys and smacking each others asses. Humm!

We are going with the regulars to Cedar Point on Monday.  No rides for me so I will be hanging with Mr. Regular.  We had a good vanilla relationship going with them so I'm hoping we can still hang.  There will be aspects of that being hard because I like swinging with them but I'm not to sure if they want to swing while I'm pregnant (in the early stages).  

The chemistry's are coming this weekend so we will break the good news to them.  We'll see where that goes.  They are awesome and I would love to get with them but I'm not too sure where it will go.  We'll see...but the overall cool thing is that I'm pregnant!!!!     

2 comments: