Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh what an interesting lifestyle!

Energy wise I'm trying to find some.  Either the weekend kicked my ass or the pregnancy is.  

Anyways, had a great coversation with Mrs. DJ.  Haven't seen them in a month and she found out from a mutual friend that I was expecting so she was so excited for us.  I wanted to tell her in person but the cat got out of the bag...this community is so incestous.  Everyone knows everyone so information is readily shared amongst people. Watch what you say! We had a cool conversation of sharing of play...do you tell your regulars (they have regulars too) or not? We both came to the conclusion that it's best not to because what is the intent? Yes we want to tell our closest friends how much we enjoyed getting fucked but how does that impact the regulars? But then when the regulars find out, what happens? Mrs. DJs friends freaked out and treated them like crap.  She noted that they were devasted and jealous.  Mrs. DJ noted that their regulars began to diss the other couple they played with.  Thinking about our own experience this past weekend, yes we thought our regulars were kind of slumming but do you think we would tell them that? Hell no! We enjoy them and would never put them in that situation.  Too bad Mrs. DJs regulars put them in a tight spot because that does hurt and cause confused feelings.  

Another thing I learned lately that it's hard when you get to be friends with both husband and wife.  Like you learn too much where you are like "REALLY?" humm...that gets complicated.  In my line of work I deal with confidentiality all the time so my mouth is like a steal trap but man, I so want to shake the two.  They both know that there's stuff they need to work on but it's so important that they need to flush things out because it could get potentially scary which makes me want to run from them both as playmates...humm sometimes it's bad to know too much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment