Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No snappy tittle for this one ;)

Made it back from vacation in one piece!  Rammstein was amazing.  It was such a mans concert though...flame throwers, fireworks, setting a man on fire, and stuff like that.  The coolest thing us that a member of the band got into a boat and he was surfing the crowd.  Very entertaining!  I loved people watching too because there was some amazing sights.  I don't think they could ever do  that show in the US.  So it was well worth the 16 hour trip out there. Funny thing is that when we crossed the border, we got pulled over for a random check by the border police. No issues but we were an hour later getting home :(

We have the day to chill :) run a few errands, etc.  But I have to tell you that there's no place like home.  Nothing too much on the radar right now.  We had an offer to have some friends come down from Canada that we met at a B&B this weekend but we declined because didn't want to entertain them for the whole weekend.  Instead we are going to meet up with them at a party we are attending in a few weeks.  They are excited because there are slim pickings when it comes to being a swinger up in Canada...old ugly people and other stuff.  I was chatting with Mr. Chemistry and he asked if we were planning to do stuff with them.  I have no idea if we are...we never plan for stuff like that but in a way we are not.  They are a full swap and if I was a horny full swap Canadian I would be trying to find a full and not bother with a soft swap couple like us.  Mr. Chemistry noted to me that I shouldn't sell us short but really....come on, if you are full, horny as hell, come from swingers hell, wouldn't you search out a full? Hell, I would! We'll see how it goes.

Mr. Chemistry noted that they get to land part of a couple that they have wanted to bang, this coming weekend. The female half has been given full permission to swap so she is going for it.  I guess Mrs. Chemistry is not into the male half because his dick is the size of a sushi piece and he is a sloppy lover. So they get to have an experience with her.  Swinging is an interesting lifestyle, that takes a lot of major trust to allow your spouse to have her (or his) own experiences.  I will never get to that point in our own relationship, just not strong enough emotionally to do such a thing.  I know my limits as a person and I cannot see myself going that far out.  I know the lifestyle is a progression but for me, I don't want to go that far out where it could cause some emotional issues for myself.  I'm very hard on myself emotionally plus uber sensitive (if you haven't picked that up yet) so I don't think I have any business fooling around with a full.  Prior to being pregnant, I really did want that experience for Mr. Learning with Mrs. Regular but knowing where they are at really killed that idea plus in a way, killed our desires of doing a full.  I have to say there is something safe about a soft swap...you go to that edge...you want more of course...but you just don't for some reason... 

No comments:

Post a Comment