Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quebec City is amazing...

We are enjoying vacation and I'm totally relaxed now.  Quebec City is amazing!  If you cannot make it to Europe it's worth checking out because of the culture.  We saw the Black Eyed Peas on Friday night along with 60,000 other people and tonight we are going to check out Rammstein.  We also got to see a free Cirque de Soliel show and that was awesome. It was under a freeway.  They do it almost every night.  Then we raced over to the largest movie projection show.  It took my breath away.  This city is amazing, full of culture.  

I've had some spotting lately.  It's scary but the doctor noted that I cannot stop anything if I was to miscarry.  I just need to wait and see.  That sucks :( so today we are going to take it easy.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Canada. Maybe someday...

    I'm glad you're enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete