Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What to do...what to do...

It was a nice four day weekend.  We packed a ton in.  A nudist camp visit, a weekend up at the folks, and a trip to Cedar Point with the regulars.  We had a ton of fun.

As always, it was great to see the regulars.  We just enjoy who they are. They are at a stands still with the lifestyle so it will be interesting to see where they land.  The one good thing about them we can have fun with or without the clothes on.

 I'm getting a little nervous about the chemistry's coming.  Not too sure what to expect with them.  I'm also horny as hell for them both but unsure if they will want to be with a pregnant chick. I'm not that pregnant.  I so want to see Mr. Learning get with Mrs. Chemistry and I so wanted to have Mr. Chemistry in my mouth.  Humm! 

I don't know when to post on the profile that we will be out for a while. I still like the idea of hitting a few socials before throwing in the towel for a bit.  Swinging has been such a positive outlet for Mr. Learning and I so I hate to throw in the towel so early but I don't want to creep people out either.

1 comment:

  1. You might get a few comments, but for the most part people are not going to care. I say this with a Houston POV, but we have seen very pregnant ladies at the clubs, and they seemed to have no problem finding suitors. Maybe it is not for you, but the swing world should be live and let live.

    I had no problem with BB both times she was pregnant, and found pregnant women way hot. After she gave birth that feeling gave way, but it was there and real.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete