Friday, July 16, 2010

Swing club in Montreal...

It's been hellish driving in Canada.  The traffic is a nightmare and things seemingly get backed up for hours upon hours for simple construction.  We'll have to remember that going home.  We made it to Montreal last night.  Walked some of the town and discovered that it reminded me of downtown Chicago.  Nice busy atmosphere, lots of stuff to look at, and young people everywhere.

We decided to hit club Auberge 1082 because Chez Louis was having a gang bang.  I asked if we could watch it and they noted more that they were looking for participants.  I'm not into that so having the thought of "oh I have to participate" would be thanks but no thanks! We headed off to A Auberge 1082.  It was about 10 minutes from the hotel.  We arrived and it was very clean.  Walked down some stairs, checked in with the girl, gave her $20.  She gave us two towels and noted that we are to change into them.  I was like "so I can't wear this in?" (pointing to my dress)" and she noted "no".  We get undressed in their extremely clean locker room and debate about the shoes....on or off? We sat there 2 minutes trying to figure that out until we walked out with them on only to discover that you needed to take them off so we ran back to do that.  We finally made it to the area to find one couple who were both extremely hairy and two single dudes.  We sat and chatted for a bit then we played some pool.  Mr. Learning showed me how to play.  After the game, we observed one of the single guys stroking himself and the girl hollered at him noting that he could not do that there...just up in the fantasy room. I couldn't hit the hot tub nor the sauna so after some mire chatting we left.  It would have been a killer night on the weekend.  You can just tell by the set up but on a Thursday night not so much.

I think we are going to hit some major language barriers in Quebec.  We already hit some here in Montreal.  Mr. Learning is anxious to get there to settle in.  I'm a tad nervous too so we'll see where that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment