Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy HNT and it's 6-9 woot! woot!

Chuckle happy 6-9 today...one of my favorite positions that was introduced to me by my first lover. Goodness, he was creative with positions at 19 years old but unfortunately, it only lasted a minute because he would orgasm so quickly that it wasn't even funny.

It's damn hot here so I'm taking some clothes off! I really like this picture that I snapped off. I took it tonight and I have to say, oh hell yeah would I do me :) so the sexy feelings are coming back. I'm rocking at Jenny Craig. Down 5 lbs and eating better than I ever have. My workouts are strong at the gym and I feel in total control. I love that place and I love how I feel when I walk out of there. I'm on cloud nine. For me, the gym is just a notch below sex.

I'm pushing myself to get outside of my comfort zone. Later this month, I was asked to be on an alumni panel for class to speak about my profession. I normally would shy away from this but ever since swinging, I'm more apt to try new things. Plus I'm so passionate about my career that it's not even funny. I'll keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.

Life is good...and it's only getting better. I have to say, I am unbelieveably happy with everything right now. I love my life, my husband, my son, and my family. I'm so blessed beyond belief.

11 comments:

  1. my favorite two numbers!

    great smile and great boobage

    hhnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all good things. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad that you are feeling sexy again (we are confident that you never stopped being sexy, but feelings are important too)!

    We are also sure that the students and alumni of your college will benefit from someone speaking with your passion about your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully positive post!

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much good energy! Love it! Interesting that you said swinging made you more confident outside of the bedroom. I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful. Now I will go through the day thinking of how much you like 69 and eventually take those thoughts out on the wife. :)

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dynamite smile, the boobs aren't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic...love the smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo, smile and lingerie. You keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually not much of a fan of 69 for some reason. Now your smile, THAT I'm a big fan of!

    Happy (late) HNT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess you must be that damn good for it to be so quick. ;)

    Love that color against your skin tone- lovely!
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete