Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let me tell you about our date...

Okay, so we had a vanilla swingers date on Saturday. I loved this profile that I came across and I had to write to the couple. There's a few times that I will do that and this one really stood out because they sounded like they were like us. They had small kids, liked to travel, etc. We set up a date last month and the meeting finally took place yesterday. We all agreed to bring the kids. Their children were 4 and 2....and the kids are as cute as heck. We met them at this restaurant with little baby learning. He was having a rough day due to no naps all day, which is not good. We made it through dinner on small talk. She seemed very nice but shy. He seemed very uninterested. We got to the end of the dinner and baby learning needed to be changed. They offered to take us back to their house so we could change him because the restaurant lack the changing table. We got to their house and they got it situated where we could change baby learning. DH got to check out the basement with the hubby and I chatted with her. From there, the kids played down stairs and we chatted upstairs with the couple while we had baby learning in his rock and play sleeper. After chatting with them, I grew more comfortable with him. He's much quirkier than the other lifestyle guys I have been with but the personality got to show better. I have to say that the lust is not there like I have had with other partners but there's this amazing curiosity that I have with him because I wonder how the heck does he fuck? Like is he a good fuck? It totally got me wondering... I'm completely sold on her, she is cute, nice smile, and great personality. They remind me of us in a way like they present vanilla as hell but I wonder what is under their shell. So the night progressed, great engaging conversations, etc. There was also some nice silence while we were listening to music and it felt comfortable, not awkward. Mild flirtation at the end and I commented how much I enjoyed their company and they can chat to see if they like us. She commented "you are in" and I asked to kiss her, and she said yes, so nice peck on the lips and I did the same with him. Overall, it went good and they have me so curious right now. So that leads us to our next dilemma....Are we ready to hit it again? I hate the word play in the lifestyle. If I could ban any word from the lifestyle, it would be the word play. Excuse my language but I choose to use the word fuck here when it concerns getting with lifestyle couples. I would like to fuck this couple. I would like to fuck her and I sure as all hell would like to see what he could do for me, but I'm a tad apprehensive right now. I'm only 3.5 months post baby. It does seem early because we planned to do nothing until fall. I guess I wasn't expecting this. I also have to say that this was the first time we went on the date that I went in and had a "I don't care if they like me or not attitude because I'm me" and that felt terrific. I didn't care if they liked me or not, because I like me and my personality shined. My usual engagement that I have in my vanilla life came out and they saw the real me...not the me that I used to try show when we used to go out with others on dates last year. This is the attitude that I wanted before and I have it now but now I have to keep it. We got an email back and they did like us, and they want to set something up. Now, my anxiety is up again and I want to shut it down because I want to swing but I want to shut off my overthinking this darn lifestyle because I Mrs. Learning, is an over analyzer and I hate it. I just want to shut it off, but I can't. It's part of who I am and I thought I could but after this weekend, I am painfully aware that I cannot shut it off. I just need to go with the flow.

We spent the weekend seeing the regulars and the DJs too. Everyone is good. I finally got Mr. Learning to admit that he wants to fuck Mrs. DJ, like fully fuck her, no soft stuff and I'm so excited he was able to say that. Will it happen, probably not, but it's so fun to think about that. DJ's are doing great and we are hitting up a party next month so who knows what will go on. We're going because one of our Canadian friends are down that we met 1.5 years ago and we want to see them again. I hear they have totally progressed in the lifestyle and I so want to see this. We had already planned on being childless that weekend because we were going to hit a beer event so we are going to swing by that and swing onto a party. Are we going to swing? I have no clue but are we going to have fun?I bet we could.

So if I need any sense knocked into me, let me know. I'm totally up in the air right now not wanting to rush into anything but there is a desire there that is building up. Humm!

2 comments:

  1. On the occasions that you go out with swingers, you should be prepared to do so while not expecting anything should happen other than having fun.

    It seems that your loins are on fire and you want to do it. The "fall" deadline was just an arbitrary date. Talk to Mr. Learning, make sure you are on the same page, then proceed from there. Have fun dear!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not just play it by ear and see what happens? Go out with this couple again, if they proposition you they obviously like you, 3.5 months post-baby or not, so try your best to put those insecurities aside and have fun!

    ReplyDelete