Monday, June 13, 2011

Today was an awesome day, I did great with work. Did I mention that I do love my job? It is my dream job and what I do can make a difference. I was on it and it was beautiful. Sometimes, I just have to take a step back and go "I rock"! Not many people can say they love their job and still are passionate after so many years. I hope I can continue that passion. There's a new opportunity at work and I'm going to jump on it. I usually would not go after it, due to fear. Now, if I wasn't to get it, well, it's their loss. It will offer me more flexibility with baby learning and when Mr. Learnings job relocates. I told my boss "I really want this opportunity" before I would have waffled. Thank you swinging...now only if I could transfer this confidence back to other areas. Vanilla life, I'm confident, engaging, free spirited, and all that good stuff. In my swing life, I'm unsure, sometimes scared, afraid that I will do something wrong, and all that not so good stuff. Though, what I love in the lifestyle is that I love people and their stories, engage others, learn to be a better lover, watch myself and Mr. Learning grow as a couple, and the excitement of not knowing what the night can bring. What I need to do as Mr. Learning noted "stop thinking and start going with the flow". I'm learning too...one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment