Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh no HNT today.  I'm a tired Mrs. Learning because baby learning is getting into the routine of waking up at 2 am in the morning.  I found the cutie this morning with his legs above the mesh bumpers.  I have no clue on how he got into that position but he was all smiles when I got into his room.  Hmm!!! 

For the first fathers day, we are running.  I think Mr. Learning would rather be spending time at home but we have to go up north to my folks for the day.  His dad is coming in on Saturday and we are taking him to a ball game because his mom is ditching him this week.  Believe it or not, she is going to a social convention with her therapist.  They are staying in the same hotel room.  I guess she had seen her for 10 years and she ended treatment earlier this year.  Now they are hanging out on a social basis.  I was like WTF? I thought therapists had a code of ethics where you are not supposed to do stuff like that....so his dad jumped at the opportunity to hang out with us.  It seems like summer is going to pass us by so quickly.  There's never enough time it seems for us.  We are always running here and there and everywhere.  We should start up some boundaries/family goals for balancing life.        

1 comment:

  1. We had to establish boundaries with family soon after our first was born. It took a little while to convince our parents that no, treating us to a meal at a nice restaurant was not really a treat when there's a 2 or 3 yr old in tow. We also had to set boundaries for holiday travel. The point is, don't be afraid to do it, sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete