Thursday, June 2, 2011

HNT!!!

Today was an awesome day. Windows down in the car as I was crusing down the freeway listening to my swinger music. I joke that channel 2 on XM is my swinger music because it would always get me into the mood to swing. Did I mention, I have began to miss swinging a tad? We are not going to do anything until the fall but oh, how the channel 2 puts me in the mood for my inner swing girl self.

Self esteem is getting better. I'm eating well and loving Jenny Craig. I'm so impressed with the program. I'm down 4lbs so I will take it. The gym is going well and I was so proud of myself. I wasn't able to get up this morning to go early, rough night with the kid so I walked at lunch. I had my HRM on and I burned off 400 calories in 40 minutes. Yea me!

The regulars are okay but they are on a break for a great reason. I hope they work on the stuff because it would be a shame to get off the break and not be able to have some fun. I heard about the weekend and it didn't surprise me. Humm...funny how things work out.

4 comments:

  1. We're swingers on break as well. Here's to sexy music to keep us thinking about extra sexy fun in the meantime. :)

    Congrats on the Jenny Craig success. Your smile is infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Mrs. Learning, you have such a great smile. It is supersexy.

    We are not looking for swinging adventures right now. The wife is trying to finish up her Master's and that comes first. We have had plans find us though, and that's nice. Congrats on the weight loss dear.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that pretty smile, good to see you!

    Happy (late) HNT

    ReplyDelete