Thursday, May 26, 2011

HNT

I love sunglasses :) when I was little I could never wear sunglasses because I wore glasses. When I got older I was able to purchase some prescription to save my eyes. I love glasses, I do. On men they are even sexier. Funny thing is that Mr. Learning is the only guy I ever dated that didn't wear glasses. Every lifestyle guy I have been with has had glasses....humm, it's fair for me to say I have a glasses fetish.

I feel better after yesterdays post. I just needed to get that off my chest. It's childish to feel that way because we do have an amazing life. Our vanilla life is busy and sometimes non stop so what I miss about that swinger life is the connections. I have great vanilla friends but my lifestyle friends are a richer relationship if that means anything. They don't bullshit me and I feel I can be myself around them. I guess that's what's missing now. But it's a temporary feeling because my free time what I want is to hang out with my husband and baby. I don't want to throw swinging into the mix for a while. Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. I love sunglasses on other people. Very sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd the picture go?

    Anyway, did you know that I wear glasses? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually pull pics that would give me away 2 days after posting just in case :( hubman, now you have me very curious on what you look like ;)

    ReplyDelete