Friday, July 1, 2011

Watching friends break up with kids is not good.  Our sons godparents are in a true clusterfuck situation that just makes me want to shake them and go "get it together".  They are not married and have two children together.  Their first child was conceived after a month of dating. Which is not a good start to a relationship but it is what it is.  About a month ago, he told his girlfriend that he couldn't do it anymore.  They are going to live in the same house "for the sake of the kids"...we are just waiting for the shit to hit the fan.  It's so sad to watch yet we want both of them to be happy.  He hasn't been happy, he was beaten like a dog from her verbally.  She repeatedly noted to him "if you ever leave me, I will take you for everything you have" sounds like a real incentive to stay, huh? She's great but doesn't know how to trust.  If she had trusted him, maybe they wouldn't be in this situation.  Who knows but it's so sad to witness them self destruct.  I hope they get off this kick of living together for the sake of the kids stuff too.  When he brings a chick home, it's not going to go over well. Man I really love my boring life. Luckily I trust and have such an amazing husband.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment