Monday, June 14, 2010

3 dates in one week makes me weak...

Went in the date and they were a nice young couple.  Very young!  Lots if excitement and having a blast.  It was nice to chat with them.  So overall, a good date.  Not too sure if we will see them again but  we will be sure to say hi if we see them at a party.  We have one more date planned in the coming week and that's with the DJ's this Friday.  We have been chatting with her for a while now.  We got to officially meet him at the last party.  They are both adorable and there are some great vibes going between us all.  We will see where that goes.  After that I think we will slow down on the dates a tad.  Three in the past week is enough for me!  

On a positive note, I spoke to Mrs. Chemistry yesterday and we were invited up north with them to a party in the fall. It's  vanilla orientated but she is bringing a couple and we have that option too...so a condo full of swingers...damn that can be fun! Plus she helped me get out of my little funk yesterday.  This "dating" stuff is beginning to hit my self esteem a tad.  We discussed how we enjoy parties because people come to you so there is no rejection. Honestly, Friday was a little tough because I hate that look of disappointment.  I kind of saw that in Mr. Republicans eyes.  Mrs. Chemistry noted that she and the Mr. were concentrating in the parties instead of the dates.  She validated my feelings but also encouraged me to look at the dating as just meeting others and being able to push the judgments away :) The Chemistry's are amazing...too bad that they live so far away.  I can do this! Mr. Learning does fabulous on dates...I on the other hand do awesome at the parties.  There's got to be a balance between the two

1 comment:

  1. I guess I was wrong about the young couple, huh? That's okay, this is an instance where I don't mind being wrong!

    ReplyDelete