Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can I say awesome date...

It was a great date and it was vanilla with sprinkles. Some flirting, some touching, and it was just nice. Great day where we both felt comfortable with the couple, chatting it up. The had to pick up the kids at 10:00 so we ended the evening. Mr. DJ kissed me in the parking lot on the way out. Which was nice because I dig him. Heck, we both noted how much we dig them. They just have all this positive energy. There will hopefully be more as they noted in a text "can't wait for more". Nice! Here's to more.

Thanks for the feedback on the opinions of what to share with others. This is always a fine line isn't it? You never know when you go over the line until it's crossed. It promoted a good conversation with Mr. Learning and I. I need to talk about this stuff. This is how I process things. I'm like one of those people who really need to talk things out so it's figured out/better so I can move on because I ruminate until things are sorted out in my head.

We have a wedding today so I'm looking forward to that. It's been two years since we have been to a wedding. We'll go try our new dancing skills that we have acquired in the lifestyle. We got a text from the regulars noting that their son is not home tonight so it could lead to more but who knows if we will be able to make the trip to go see them. It just depends when we leave the reception. If we could, it would be a nice evening maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment