Saturday, June 26, 2010

We are spending a weekend in Chicago with our vanilla friends. I love Chicago. We try to get over here about 5 times a year at least. We love what the city has to offer. Plans today include going to a mansion that is having an estate sale, ikea, and a trip into the city to get some BBQ at a place called honky tonk. So basically we are going to eat ourselves to death :)

Normally we would not have sex in someones elses bed but we had a dry spell. 2 freaking weeks without sex. That was horrible! I only saw Mr. Learning for 3 waking hours this week and it was stressful week at work for him so when that happens, it takes a toll on him. Plus I wasn't even in the mood but this morning when I looked at him and the morning wood I had to have him. We had a massive amount of foreplay...it was fantastic! Sometimes I just need a good fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment