Friday, June 11, 2010

We are doing the most implusive thing tonight...

We are on our way up north (3 hour drive) to have dinner with a couple and if we click...well some adult fun. I was sitting at my desk this morning and Mrs. Republican pinged me. We were chatting back and forth then she asked "will you both come up and surprise my husband? I would love to do this for him. He'll never believe that I could manage doing this". I thought for a few and it excited me a ton. It hit that implusive love of travel I have so I called her to verfiy the plans and to be sure I was chatting with the Mrs. And it was her. She was so excited. Called Mr. Learning and after weighing the pros/cons he was in! The swing population up here is really bad so they have only had 1 really good experience so far. Maybe the learning2swings can help. I'll post tomorrow on how well it went!

1 comment: