Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

To all dad's out there happy Fathers Day! I am pretty fortunate to have a set of terrific folks. They are extremely hardworking and great role models to me. This time last year, I had no clue that my dad was struggling with prostate cancer. Luckily, he beat it and he is now cancer free. Go dad! He's 75 and has the energy of a 50 year old. My folks are total pervs but the good time. Mom informed me that "your dad still gets me going after all these years!". Isn't that terrific?

Had fun at the wedding. We left about 9:45. Never heard from the regulars so we decided to go see a movie. Our schedules are not matching with the regulars so it probably be a while before we see them again. Which I'm kind of sad about but what can you do? We finally got to see the A Team and that was fun. It was just nice to spend time with Mr. Learning.

We two vanilla weekends coming up and then the Chemistry's are coming into town so no major swing action in the forecast. We might have a dinner date in a week or two but we will see. It will be a good tiny break from the lifestyle stuff and just the regular fun stuff that Mr. Learning and I do! Though I am slightly worried how quickly the summer will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment