Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It is funny how each couple sets...

It is funny how dates with couples get set up. After doing this for the past 10 months, Mr. Learning has always done the setting up of dates. Well, it's finally my turn. To tell you the truth, I understand why people do it but I do find it to be a pain because I like Mr. Learning to set things up. Chatting with an unidentified female is a tad on the awkward side for me. Like, I feel like a damn teenager. Gosh I hate that. I was supposed to call the couple last night but we were out car shopping so I wasn't able to make the call until 9:00 last night. She called back today and I'm stalling calling her back until Mr. Learning gets home so he can hold my hand through it...just joking. I just want him available so that we can firm up plans right then and there instead of this back and forth stuff. I'll let you know how it goes. There's a first for everything :)

Regulars send us a dirty movie clip of them fucking. Way too much fun. Now, they want us to send them one back. I honestly wish I was in the mood for making one but during the past two weeks, my drive is totally down. This is odd because my drive is usually pretty high. Maybe I've been way too busy with vanilla life but I don't like the idea of having a dryspill and it's looking like a drought over here right now. Got to spice that up. Mr. Learning and I have been pretty busy. Work tends to exhaust us more mentally than physically and sometimes that plays into the situation. I also need to say that I haven't been feeling on my A game lately. My hair needs tending to so I put an email into my stylist and self esteem wise, well I'm trying to bolster it up again. I think I'm in a tad funk right now and I just need to get out of it. I've been harder on myself more than usual, which is not me. I just need to lighten up on myself some. I'm also travelling a lot regionally for work and I'm exhausted at night where I know I'm not sleeping enough and going in early to the gym does not give me the option of sleeping in. I hate being in this stage but being here will lead to self improvement...I know it will.

On the vanilla note, we were out car shopping as I mentioned above and I have to say, we found our car. Unfortunately, Mr. Learning wants the bigger engine. For the compromise, we are going to save some money for a huge down payment so we can get a better monthly payment on it. It's beautiful...Dodge Challenger R/T model. It will be ours in the next six months. I'm all for delayed gratification because some things are worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment