Saturday, June 12, 2010

It was implusive but we met a nice couple. I don't think there was any chemistry but we enjoyed hanging out with them. Now ladies if you want to surprise your hubby you may want to check in to see how his energy is. We found that Mr. Republican spent 8 hours in the car today. Not the best set up for a date. We chatted and parted ways about 12. Interesting thing Mrs. Republican asked if we ever just meet a couple for dinner and screw on a later date. I noted we do. She noted that it is hard to go from a vanilla dinner then into bed because there us no flirting going on. Please tell me how the heck do people flirt in a public place and then get them into the hotel room because I need some coaching here! I'm pretty engaging at dinner but there's no way for me to flirt overtly, I don't want to embarass them or myself. Yeah, need to work on the transitioning aspect of swinging. Chatted with Mr. Chemistry on yahoo last night. Always great to chat with him. We were talking about how difficult it is to find 4 people who genuinely like each other. They have a lot of problems in that area. We were invited to a major upscale party where they are going to be in two weeks but we have plans to hit Chicago to see Mr. Learnings best friends...if they cancel we are so there. Though we have a date planned with them on the second week in July because they are going to be in our area. We'll see if transitioning is a problem there too. It's all fun ;)

1 comment:

  1. We continue to find the transition from the vanilla to the unvanilla awkward. How do you invite someone from your living room to your bedroom for the first time? It is a only a little less awkward when it isn't the first time. I guess one option is to just play in the living room...

    ReplyDelete