Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm putting myself in time out. I'm taking a holiday from Facebook and yahoo messenger. I've noticed in the past few months that my online habits are becoming worse and worse so in order to unclog certain areas in my life I'm going offline somewhat. I've noticed that it's impacting my work life because it is a distraction. It's like I feel I have to check it all the time, which is totally unhealthy. I figure, I'll log into Facebook once per day and scan quickly but I'm curious what life will look like when I remove myself from those time suckers. I also need to tend to myself somewhat because I feel I'm sort of in a clusterfuck right now with nutrition. I need to focus on my healthy eating habits like I was doing a few months ago. I lost focus back in April when I lost my WW meeting. I know what I need to do, I just need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment