Monday, May 2, 2011

Balancing vanilla life is going to be difficult this month.  We are essentilly gone every weekend this month except one.  Birthday parties for a neice and a nephew, vanilla get togethers, mothers day, family trip up north to stay at a classic hotel, and then memorial day.  Then you add going back to work and taking baby learning to daycare.  Yikes!  Our first night away from baby learning is this weekend.  He'll be 9 weeks old.  We are doing a test run so we can got to a reception on Saturday.  Then we are going out with vanilla friends that night.  I totally trust my inlaws so I feel good about it.  I just will need to call every couple of hours to see how well he is doing.  Drat!!!!! My mom just called, family plans on Sunday so no leaving the baby because we can't be bouncing back and forth from up north to down south.  Another time then. This is how the new life works...flexibility.

We took baby learning into his daycare last week and I'm in love with the place.  They are so interactive with the infants.  I just can't believe all the good stuff they are doing.  I know it's going to be hard to leave him but it will okay...I keep telling myself this because cheerleading statements work.

I went back to the gym today.  It's been 10 long months.  It felt good, really good.  Today was the longest that I stared at myself in the mirror. I don't look too bad, just a tad fluffly. I've honestly been avoiding mirrors for months now. Talk about confronting my fear, and it wasn't that bad! Now I just need to master gym and kid in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment