Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Okay...so great catch there John and Ann about carb cycling, I did have a post until the flub on blogger. I always write my post on my iPhone and delete it afterwards so the post was lost :( I've essentially been on every diet known to mankind since the age of 12. You name it, I have been on it. Mr. Learning and I are so fed up with our weight so we wanted to do something about it. After four weeks of weight watchers and mainly gains, we decided to switch things up. We were first going to go on carb cycling but my mother in law mentioned Jenny Craig. I did some searching and I was impressed with Jenny Craig because it's the ultimate lazy persons diet. There's no thinking on this diet, there's just doing. No cooking except for popping meals in the microwave and folks they are yummy. We chose to do this because the sad simple fact is that when you have a newborn and work there is no time at all. This is my day, up at 4 to feed baby learning, gym at 5:30. Get back home, shower, get ready, get bottle ready, and interact with baby learning while Mr. Learning is feeding him. Leave for work, 60 min commute, run like a mad women and do my job. Leave work, got home at 6:00. Baby learning was fussy, tried to interact with him but he was so tired. Pop in dinners, eat, feed baby learning, get him ready for bed, we read to him, then we prepare lunches for tomorrow, and finally rest! Jenny Craig has been a lifesaver for us. I'll let you know how we do. I'm not hungry so far and the processed food tastes great. I would like to be doing clean cooking but time is of the essence right now. I just want to spend as much time as possible with my baby and this program allows me to. I'll keep you all posted on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment