Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have never had the urge to tell someone I was a swinger until a lunch date with an old friend from high school yesterday.  She was in town so we met up.  In high school, she was always quirky but cool.  She was one of those uber intelligent girls who always wanted to be in the background.  She didn't want to show herself off.  She talked about how she always faded herself out in life, no attention from others.  She wants to live life but she is her own worst enemy.  Shes gained 150 since high school but she is still beautiful.  She dreams of going zipping lining but doesn't out of fear of her weight, that she cannot, or she will piss her pants.  She dreams of travelling to see yosemite but hates to travel.  She wants to believe in herself again and I can see it happening.  We discussed how her husband never gives her an unsolicited compliment, it's been four years since he has said something kind.  I asked if she thought that he knew how and she noted "yeah, he'll say some woman has a great ass".  I then chimed and said "next tine when he does this tell him to bring her home for you so you both can enjoy her". Opps, I would normally never ever say something like this to anyone and she replied "I would enjoy that a ton but my husband isn't into that".  I wanted to tell her about how encouraging the lifestyle was and how when I went to a nudist camp, it finally clicked that a body comes in so many shapes and sizes.  Everyone (minus those with crappy attitudes) has a beautiful body as it's just a shell. It's true that beneth the layers, your mind is what is mist attractive. I couldn't tell her this but I so wanted to. I saw myself kind of in her yesterday.  I know I'm making awesome progress and coming around.  I'm always about how people are transitional in your life...they come in...they come out...yesterday she came in and that's what I needed.   

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be wonderful if you reached out to this woman and let HER know that she is beautiful.

    Perhaps, if HER husband "isn't into that," YOU can take HER home to your husband so HE can help show HER just how BEAUTIFUL (BOTH) you woman are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I did tell her how wondeful she is, smart, amazing, adventourous. I just wanted to self disclose so much but held back :( missed opportunity, which sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR reply makes YOU HOTTER THAN EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete