Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Presentation went okay, thanks for the well wishes Hubman.  I still have to firm up my skills.  I do so much better behind the scenes but it's good to push my limits at times or I would never grow.  

Had to deal with those feelings of being left out with the regulars and chemistry's.  They had their weekend up north and now I see their conversations back and forth on Facebook. I am happy that it worked out for them all but it's "oh darn I wish I could"...  Then I get thinking that these are the times that I wish I didn't know about the lifestyle.  I wish I didn't have the feelings of missing the activities, that fun, etc.  I love my vanilla life but that longing to participate is still there...but then there's that irrational side (or maybe it's my rationale side) of WTF Mrs. Learning, why the heck do you even want to be in the lifestyle again one day?  Why can't you just let it go?i only wish I knew.  In a way, I do know.  Mr. Learning is pretty laid back...very laid back....so laid back that the only thing he had ever told me what he wanted sexually was to swing. So I was open to try, it was so refreshing to finally hear something he wanted. It will be fine but it's such an odd spot for me right now. It's like I'm trapped between two amazing worlds and sometimes I just wish things were a tad simplier with my desires. It's hard to be vanilla when you dipped your toes in the swinger pool. Anyways, thanks for listening.  I always feel better when I can process my feelings here.         
 

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Learning - we are here for you :) SM and I are facing another move in about a year or so and the community will be smaller and made up of a lot of people in my profession. We are facing the very real possibility of removing ourselves from the lifestyle and it makes us frustrated. We have amazinf sex together, but love the group atmosphere, sensuality, openess, freedom, eroticism, variety and just plain sexyness of the lifestyle. It is a tough decision. The move must happen (I do not get to choose in my profession) we must decide if we risk "getting caught" or leaving the lifestyle for a few years.

    ReplyDelete