Friday, May 6, 2011

Swinger tip #1

I don't think I told this story yet. Swinger tip #1...never never never travel in the same car when going to a club with swinger friends that you are vanilla with. You always need an out.

We met a couple at the first party we ever went to. They were super nice and cool. Though, they were about 17 years older than I and we were not attracted to them in a sexual manner, just loved being around them. We hung out with them a ton, doing movies together, dinner, breakfast, and going to a swing club a few times where we just share the same space, no fucking them. That was the first mistake, we spent too much time with them which probably sent them mixed signals. We did this for about 6 months. It was the his birthday and their son backed out in going with them out of state to a concert. They offered us the tickets and to go with them. We accepted. We travelled with them 6 hours out. We decided to hit up a club on that Friday. We always told them, "if you see a couple that you want to be with, go for it". We never picked up a couple with them because no one struck our fancy up until then. I had spotted this amazingly hot couple right when they walked in. She was stunning and so was he. She was the cute blonde, beautiful breasts, stunning smile. He was this cute blonde, stunning smile too, and they had a nice chemistry together. I wanted to go over to talk with them but I was scared. Soooo I did what any shy women does, hit on her in the bathroom. I told her that I thought she was adorable. She said the same about me...she brings me back to their table to introduce me to the husband. We chat and I bring them over to the table with Mr. Learning and the friends. We talk and the chemistry is hot with couple. They are new and have not done anything before. I thought well we all can go upstairs and do our spouses. I presented the idea to all. The friends said that they would be up. We waited about 20 minutes, our friends never came up. By that time we were enjoying the hell out of the other couple. Mmmm, it was nice. I loved everything we did with that couple. About some time later they find us and us that they are leaving and if we don't leave now, we will need a cab. We get out to the car and she throws my purse at me. We ride back in silence to the hotel. At breakfast they are cordial but distant. I said to them, "okay...we need to talk". From there I get the worst but chewing in my adult life. She is mean, very mean. We manage to smooth things out for the weekend to get home. Our friendship was over. So this is my first swinger tip, always ride seperately. We could have been dumped 6 hours from home. That whole trip
was a clusterfuck. Funny thing at Christmas time, I'm in one of my favorite stores. I look up and there she is. She is cordial, I am cordial but I think back and go how stupid were we?

1 comment:

  1. We always drive anywhere we are meeting people, swinging or vanilla events, so we can control when we want to get away. I never want to feel stuck somewhere.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete